NCSOFT Vietnam Visual Studio is seeking an exceptionally hand-painted skill and passionate Environment Artist for Lineage 2.
As part of the Environment team, you will be responsible for creating a variety of structures, from buildings and kits, to large structures such as cities, dungeons, and raids in the Lineage Universe. You will work closely with and support the Environment Art supervisor to provide the best art services for multiple projects at NCSoft.
If you’re the kind of person with these skills and who is ready for a challenge, we want to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include at least the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Create fun and immersive spaces, from buildings and cities to dungeons and raids
- Create props to support their environments
- Create assets that fit within the Lineage 2 style
- Enthusiasm for working closely with other Artists
- Communicate with PMs, Art Leads, and other departments
- At least 1-3 years professional experience as a Environment Artist
- Experience with Maya, Photoshop, and 3DCoat
- Experience creating props to support environments, such as doors or platforms
- Knowledge and understanding of Lineage 2 art style and universe
- Demonstrated ability to create high quality, hand-painted 3D models, including an understanding of how to produce assets which are optimized, performant and bug-free
- Excellent communication, time-management and organization skills.
- Solid background in traditional arts included but not limited to painting, illustration, design or traditional media
Shipped titles demonstrating experience building compelling character assets for AAA games
- Self-Motivated, hard-worker who works well under deadlines
- Strong traditional sculpture, drawing and painting skills
- Good Sculpting skill in Zbrush is a plus
How to Apply
To Apply, please email us email@example.com
- Online demo reel and/or portfolio demonstrating your best work (PDF, website, or artstation)
- Must be willing to complete an art test if requested to do so
*Relocation costs not covered. Applicants must be eligible to work legally in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the Company
NCVVS (NCSOFT Visual Vietnam Studio) is a division of NCSOFT, the world’s premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games. Established in 1997 in Seoul, South Korea, NCSOFT quickly became the leader in online games with the successful launch of its flagship product Lineage. Today, NCSOFT is well positioned for continued success in the Asian, North American and European markets by expanding its influence reach throughout the world with excellent products and franchises.
NCSOFT stands out in the gaming industry by sticking to the company's mission of focusing on happiness and fun for everyone. Due to the successful history of creating a diverse catalog of MMO games, NCSOFT has been able to leave an indelible mark in the gaming industry.