FuseFX has an opening in Atlanta! We have opportunities at our studio for an experienced and talented VFX Producer with a background in television and/or feature film VFX to join our creative team.
A VFX Producer is someone who understands and anticipates client patterns with regard to communication and potentially difficult situations over the course of a project. The VFX Producer is also expected to guide clients and employees when necessary; this is particularly relevant with the communication of pertinent information. This role partners with the VFX Supervisor in order to ensure that things move efficiently within the studio.
FuseFX is an award-winning visual effects studio that works with all the major studios to unleash storylines and creative visions. Known for delivering boutique-style project management, we back that with the technology, efficiency, and work experience of a larger studio with locations in Los Angeles, New York, Vancouver, and Atlanta.
- Reading scripts, creating breakdowns and budgets with Supervisors and Leads
- Interacting with clients, attending concept, production and VFX meetings
- The scheduling of resources and tracking of hours
- The scheduling of internal shot reviews and distribution of notes to artists
- Facilitating delivery of approved shots to client
- Receiving client notes, entering into database and relaying to artists and leads
- Strong technical skills and understanding of the visual effects process
Traits of a successful FuseFX VFX Producer:
- 3+ years of experience producing visual effects for television
- Filemaker Pro proficiency
- Candidate should effectively execute all necessary assigned tasks while under tight production schedule deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills and detailed orientated
- Positive attitude
Nothing in this job description restricts the Company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The Company prohibits discrimination in employment against otherwise qualified applicants because of a physical or mental disability and will make reasonable accommodations to enable qualified persons with known disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job consistent with applicable law. The Company will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.