- Hello, and thanks for your interest in joining our team as an Animator on the EnchantedMob Production Team! Our studio specializes in creating high quality animated content on YouTube, where we have millions of subscribers and billions of views spread across several highly successful YouTube channels.
Our studio’s mantra is “TV speed, movie quality.” In other words, everyone on our team is expected to produce a high volume of high quality of work during each hour of their work. In general, that means that our character animators are expected to produce at least 2 seconds of final animation per hour of work. Producing a higher quantity of high quality work, than is required, is the best way to be successful at our studio, and doing so positions the respective artist for promotions, raises in hourly rate, and other opportunities in the future.
To help animators meet our standard of quality and quantity, we provide assistance from our supervisors. Our expectations for animators are less strict starting out, and animators may have frequent meetings with supervisors in order to produce our expected quality and quantity of work. We expect the animator to reach our expectations within a period of a couple weeks. An expectation we have from the beginning from animators is to have a baseline of good animation and good work ethic. And above all, good communication skills. We are willing to invest resources into training animators on our team if they show promise, motivation, and good work ethic.
You can see an example project that is representative of the type of work applicants would do here: Bonnie BROKE His Guitar!? 🎵 – Fazbear & Friends Episode #3 [VERSION B] – YouTube
+ We will provide the following for any shot that a team member is assigned:
- Assistance from supervisors
+ Animators are expected to have 3 hours available to work per day.
- If 3 days cannot be made available, animators are expected to inform the supervisor what your new schedule is and for how long.
+ Animators must be able to incorporate feedback from supervisor(s)
- Animators must also be able to inform supervisor(s) ASAP if you’re unable to animate a shot by the deadline
+ Animators must be able to attend miscellaneous company meetings relevant to your line of work
+ Compensation is on a per shot basis.
- Compensation is sent to team members upon completion of a shot.
+ Working remotely is required.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
+ Minimum of 2 years of professional 3D character animation experience
+ Recently updated 3D Character Animator demo reel
- Applicants who apply with only “school work” in their demo reel will likely not receive interviews
- Applicants should include professional or personal work in their demo reel to showcase their abilities outside of school work
+ Commercial user license to Autodesk Ⓡ Maya if working remotely
+ English proficiency
+ Great attitude and a willingness to learn and adapt
+ Reliable internet connection
+ Discord account