Do you love games as much as we do? Are you an experienced Senior Animator?
We're SYBO, a mobile studio based in Copenhagen, and makers of the most downloaded mobile game in the world, Subway Surfers, with over 3 billion installs - that's a big chunk of the world's population!
Loveable characters, vibrant environments and finely-tuned gameplay that keeps you coming back - that's what we're about. We live to bring these imaginative worlds to life, by crafting games and experiences that people love to play and engage with
We are looking for a Senior Animator who will be working in one of our game teams using their skills to bring our characters and world alive, and working closely with the rest of the team, across disciplines.
You will be a large part of forming the position and be a part of our continuous journey.
Sounds interesting? Take a look at the description - and let us know if you are the one.
At SYBO you will be:
- Delivering animations that push for an engaging experience;
- Responsible for breathing life into fun & appealing characters that'll delight players;
- Working closely together with our Art Director & 3D artists achieving a joined vision;
- Giving feedback to- and receiving feedback from the other artists in the company;
- Identifying, addressing and solving animation challenges;
- Implementing animations and assets into our games using Unity;
Skills & Requirements
You should be able to say yes to all of the following statements:
- I love games
- I have expert knowledge of animation principles
- I am an expert in using Autodesk Maya
- I’m skilled in rigging & skinning and have the knowledge to address relevant issues to tool team
- I am comfortable delivering quality character animation to meet industry standards
- I am self-driven and can take ownership of areas of responsibility given to me
- I am fluent in English (written and spoken)
- I have a great interest in mobile F2P games, a positive and solution-oriented attitude
- I have a strong sense of timing, humor and acting
- I have 3+ years experience working in the game industry in a similar position
Your application must include:
- Work showreel
- Brief presentation of yourself
- Why we are the perfect match
- Show a strong desire to work with mobile game development
We offer a highly ambitious and fun workplace with colleagues doing daily high fives! It's important for us that everybody is heard - so our culture is very informal and creative.
We can also brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Balanced lunch buffet
- Currently 22+ nationalities
This is a chance to do the work of your life, so what are you waiting for? We can't wait to receive your application!
Did you know that:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
We're SYBO, a mobile studio based in Copenhagen, and makers of the most downloaded mobile game in the world, Subway Surfers, with over 2 billion installs - that's a big chunk of the world's population!
Loveable characters, vibrant environments and finely-tuned gameplay that keeps you coming back - that's what we're about. We live to bring these imaginative worlds to life, by crafting games and experiences that people love to play and engage with.
At SYBO we build brands worthy of devotion - we are the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
Our core values are: We believe in Solid Products, we work in a Synced Community, we make our Performance Matter, we are Passionate Colleagues and we do Daily High Fives!